No items of school uniform have to have the Carlton Primary School logo on. All items are readily available from supermarkets.
The Carlton Primary School uniform is as follows:
- White or red polo shirt or white cotton shirt
- Red sweatshirt or fleece
- Red cardigan or jumper
- Grey trousers, shorts, pinafore or skirt
- Grey, black red or white tights or socks.
- Black shoes ( that cover toes)
- In warmer weather children may choose to wear a red and white checked summer dress, with red or black sandals or shoes as above
The P.E Kit is as follows:
- Red or White Polo shirt or T Shirt
- Black Shorts or leggings
- Black pumps for indoors
- Trainers for outdoors
Non Carlton uniform and P.E. kit should be a simple and plain as possible with ideally no (or small) logos on.
In winter (or in colder months) you may be required to provide a warm tracksuit. Again these be should plain and simple without large logos.
For any Forest School sessions the children will need suitable outdoor clothing , warm and waterproof clothes and wellies/boots.
You can purchase the above items at any of the major supermarkets. We do not require the uniform to have the Carlton Primary School logo on. Hoever, should you choose, you can purchase our Carlton Primary School branded School uniform via the following link or in store at ‘Clothes For Little people’/The Uniform Shop, Pasture Road, Goole.
We politely request that all uniform is labeled with children’s names.